The focus and goal of the 1776 United FC U23 team is to sharpen technical skills, master and introduce new tactical development, push each player physically in preparation to compete at the collegiate level while providing a professional environment through facilities, coaching staff and competition. The U23 program is designed for talented, competitive players who are looking for ultimate success in soccer at the highest levels. The program is meant to assist you in reaching your goals physically, mentally and technically.
• Dates: Training will start the week of June 5th and end the first week in August
• Cost: Each player will have a $225 player fee (includes all costs including - player pass, field rental, insurance, league registration, ref fee and coaches fee). Online registration and credit card payment is required before attending any sessions
• Registration: Please go click here or go to this link to register http://npaasoccer.siplay.com/site
• Coaching Staff: Matt Poole and Tim Young
On Wednesdays 715pm at Strath Haven Middle School Nether and Ridley Soccer programs will be hosting a pick up soccer program for adults 30 and over. This league will be very relaxed and focus on having fun for people who know the game but maybe our past their prime :-). This is NOT a league of you take your game too seriously but prior playing experience is required.
The focus is on getting together for fitness and playing a relaxed game with local adults who are of the same mindset to enjoy the beautiful game after work with little competitive pressure.
The program will be pick up in style so we will not organize teams but will field 2 simultaneous 5v5 or 7v7 games.
The program will run from June 28 - Aug 2 and cost is $60 for all sessions. We will not be doing drop in and all players MUST register online & be fully paid. Roster will be checked onsite and only those paid & registered will be allowed to play
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1776 UNITED FC HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER LEAGUE
• Each game will 65 min games played in a 9v9 format High school coaches are welcome participate but they are not mandatory
• Each game will conclude with a player of the match determined by the field evaluator. There will be a player of the match represented by both competing teams
• The league will culminate in August with an All-Star Game observed by a minimum of 10 college coaches
• $500 per Team ($50 off for adding multiple teams)
Season - June 19th– August 7th
Boys & Girls
6 Games Guaranteed + 4 Team Playoffs
JV & Varsity Divisions
All-Star Game attended by a minimum of 10 colleges
Games will be played at former Philadelphia Union Training Grounds!
To Register contact email@example.com
This is for ONLY for players born 2005-1999 who have received an emailed invitation after their tryouts/try-ins to take part in 1776 United FC Fall 2017/Spring 2018 TRAVEL SOCCER program