Nether United is continuing its successful Winter Indoor Academy. The Academy has sessions for Petite players, (ages 3-4 years old who are newer to the sport), also for 4-5 year old players in the Papoose co-ed sessions (these are for the younger players who have played before but are still Pre-K/K), the Mini Division for our 6-7 year olds & the Novice Academy for boys & girls 8-10 years old interested in additional soccer development & fun over the winter months.
Limited to 20 children per age group, all sessions are led by professional youth trainers & will focus on individual technical skills, ending with a fun scrimmage where the little players can show off their new skills.
For the Petite, Papoose & Mini age groups, the program offers professionally led, winter soccer fun with a focus on individual skills development delivered through an age-appropriate curriculum. As well the Novice age group's Academy sessions prepare them for Nether's travel soccer evaluations in the Spring.
Sessions are all at Elwyn school indoor gym and times are as follows (subject to change):
- Petite/First-timers Co-ed (3-4 years old) and Girls Minis (6-7 yrs old): Saturdays 3-3:55 PM
- Papoose Boys, Papoose Girls (4-5 years old): Saturdays 4:00-5:00 PM
- Boys Minis (6-7 yrs old): Saturdays 5:05-6:05PM
- Boys Novice (8-11yrs old): Saturdays: 6-7PM
- Girls Novice (8-11yrs old): Sunday 4-5 PM
Sessions will run 1/7 through 2/26
Locations: Sessions at Elwyn School's Zier Recreation Center
Regular/Early Registration fee is $100 (11/13-12/15)
Late Registration is $120 (12/16-12/31)
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
• When – Sundays – November 20th, December 4th, 11th, 18th
• Boys – 9:30 – 10:30
• Girls - 10:30 – 11:30
• Where – Bob Urban Soccer Complex
• 701 Harvey Rd., Wallingford PA 19086
• Cost: $60.00 for All 4 Sessions (Register online)
• Contact: Thom Schauerman, firstname.lastname@example.org (484)802-1722
All players will be challenged by this fun and progressive curriculum designed to get maximum touches on the ball while also focusing on various Speed and Agility footwork patterns. Each player will leave this unique program with a stronger technical skill base of 1 vs 1 moves, turns and individual explosive power to win 1 vs 1 battles.
Players born in 2000 – 2009 welcome as players will be divided into age-appropriate groups at the session.
Speed/Agility & Ball Mastery 1-2 will start off basic in week 1 and will build every week making it more complex and challenging each player to push themselves to maximize their individual potential. The sessions will have a low player to coach ratio to help get the most out of your Nether + experience.
All programs will be limited to the first 20 registrants.
Please register online at Contact: Thom Schauerman, email@example.com (484)802-1722
When – Fridays –November 18th, December 2nd, 9th, 16th,
• U8 – U11: 6-7 P.M.
• U12 – U17: 7–8:00 P.M.
Where – Elwyn School Lit Fields
Cost: $60.00 for All 4 Sessions
Contact: Thom Schauerman, firstname.lastname@example.org (484)802-1722
The GK sessions will be designed for all levels of GK’s and the Trainee to Coach ratio will be low. We will challenge the advanced GK with advanced training and make the younger, beginner GK more confident in their shot stopping abilities.
Goalkeeping Topics Covered
• Shot stopping and handling
• Parrying and deflecting
• Angle Play
• Dealing with high balls and crosses and the difficulty’s of decision making (Punch/catch, inswinger/outswinger, etc)
• Breakaways and second saves
• Ball Skills & The Backpass